This colorful fruit platter is a lovely, refreshing ending to summer meals.
- 1 cup(s) fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp lime zest, grated
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 large mango(es), peeled
- 3 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/2 medium pineapple, cored, cut into 8 spears
- 1/2 large papaya(s), halved lengthwise, seeded, cut into 8 spears
- 4 large banana(s), unpeeled, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
Combine yogurt, mint, lime zest and lime juice in a medium bowl; set aside.
Slice down around mango pit to get 4 pieces from each mango – you’ll end up with 2 larger pieces from the wider sides and 2 smaller pieces from the narrower sides; set aside.
Cut off any mango flesh clinging to pits; finely chop (you should have about ½ cup). Add chopped mango to bowl with yogurt sauce; mix and set aside.
Off heat, coat an outdoor grill or stove-top grill pan with cooking spray; heat to medium heat.
Coat reserved mango, pineapple, papaya and bananas with cooking spray
Grill fruit, turning once, until lightly charred and softened, about 6 minutes; remove fruit from grill to a serving platter. Sprinkle fruit with toasted coconut; serve with sauce on the side.
Serving size: 1 piece each mango, pineapple, papaya and banana, 1 1/2 tsp coconut and 3 Tbsp sauce
- Garnish with fresh mint for a pop of flavor and color.