- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 12 large jalapeño pepper(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Whipped Reduced Fat Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 6 Tbsp Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese, or Cheddar jack, divided
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp paprika, smoked variety (plus extra for garnish)
Before heating, coat grill rack with cooking spray; preheat grill to medium-high.
Cut off a thin slice from one side of each pepper, leaving stems intact; scoop out seeds with a grapefruit spoon or a small spoon (be careful not to touch seeds with bare hands).
In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, 3 Tbsp shredded cheese, scallions, cilantro, salt, garlic and paprika until blended.
Fill each pepper with about 2 tsp cheese mixture; sprinkle remaining 3 Tbsp shredded cheese evenly over peppers and sprinkle with more paprika, if desired.
Reduce heat to medium; grill, covered, until bottoms of peppers are lightly charred, peppers are tender and cheese is melted, about 7 to 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serving size: 1 pepper
- The peppers can be prepped up to 1 day ahead and grilled just before serving. If your peppers won’t sit flat, cut a small slice off the bottoms to prevent them from falling over.