Grilled Sirloin Steak with Balsamic-Mustard Glaze
Uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef
½ tsp, or to taste
¼ tsp, or to taste
1 Tbsp, fresh, finely chopped
1 Tbsp, finely chopped
1 small clove(s), minced
Store-bought balsamic glaze
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine rosemary, thyme, garlic and oil. Rub herb mixture all over steak; set aside for 15 minutes or up to an hour.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Grill steak, flipping once, 5-7 minutes per side for medium-rare or longer to desired degree of doneness. Place steak on a cutting board and tent loosely with foil; let rest 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together balsamic glaze, water, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Thinly slice steak against grain; serve drizzled with sauce.
- Serving size: 3 oz steak and 2 Tbsp sauce