Grilled peaches with citrus-vanilla bean yogurt
Elevate the flavor of sweet, juicy peaches by cooking them on the grill.They are easy to make, particularly at the end of a meal on the grill and brings out the refreshing taste of summer. They make a satisfying sweet after a grilled meal or are perfect for a healthy snack. Orange zest adds a citrusy flavor to the yogurt, which can be made ahead of time. Pomegranate arils are available frozen in some supermarkets, or you can freeze your own when pomegranates are in season. If you can’t find them, garnish the peaches with a handful of fresh raspberries.
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
½ tsp, grated
6 medium, halved and putted
¼ cup(s), (arils), fresh or thawed frozen (optional)
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium or prepare medium fire.
- Cut vanilla bean in half lengthwise and scrape seeds into small bowl. Add yogurt and orange zest and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Lightly spray peaches with nonstick spray. Place peaches on grill rack and grill, turning once, until warmed through, about 6 minutes.
- Serve peaches with yogurt and sprinkle with pomegranate arils, if using.
- Per serving (1 peach and 2 tablespoons yogurt)