Grilled peach and chicken salad with buttermilk vinaigrette
2 Tbsp, cultured
White balsamic vinegar
½ tsp, stemmed
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
8 oz, two 4 oz filets
2 large, halved and pitted
Roasted red peppers (packed in water)
- Whisk the buttermilk, vinegar, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until uniform, even creamy. Set aside.
- Lightly coat the grill grate or a nonstick grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for high-heat cooking or set the grill pan over medium-high heat for a couple of minutes. Add the chicken fillets; cook, turning once, for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Add the peach halves and roasted red pepper. Cook 1 minute, turning the bell pepper once. Transfer the bell pepper to the same cutting board. Continue cooking for 4 minutes, turning the peaches once, or until marked and slightly softened. Transfer the peaches to the cutting board.
- Slice the grilled chicken, peaches, and red pepper into thin strips or wedges. Add the arugula to the bowl; toss well to coat. Divide between two plates; scatter the grilled items evenly over the two plates of salad.
- Serving size: 1 salad (about 3 cups).