- 8 serving(s) Weight Watchers's Pizza Dough, search for "Easiest-Ever Pizza Dough" on WeightWatchers.com
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) store-bought pizza sauce
- 2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 12 medium Cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 item(s) sweet mini baby bell pepper(s), cored, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) basil, roughly torn
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
Prepare your charcoal or gas grill with 2/3 of the area at high heat, 1/3 cool. While grill heats, prepare and assemble your toppings.
After heating, clean grates well to prevent sticking.
Working with 2 crusts at a time, brush 1 side of each lightly with ¼ tsp oil; place on hot side of grill. Cover grill; cook 2-3 minutes, checking occasionally to make sure bottom isn’t burning—when grill marks appear, pop any large bubbles, flip dough and move to cool side of grill.
Quickly spread each crust with 3 Tbsp sauce and sprinkle with 1/4 c cheese; top each with a few mushroom slices and few pepper slices. Slide pizzas back to hot side of grill; cover. Cook 2-3 minutes more, until grill marks appear on bottom of dough. (If bottoms start to burn before cheese melts, move back to cool side of grill.)
Repeat with remaining crusts. Sprinkle with basil and red pepper flakes (if using) just before serving.
Serving size: 1 pizza
- If you prefer, swap in 20-oz store bought pizza dough and divide it into 8 (2½-oz) pieces.