A Greek-inspired version of a picnic favorite. It’s lemony and bright, garnished with chopped olives and crumbled feta.
- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked baby potatoes, red, washed and quartered
- 1/3 cup(s) plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp dill, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 small uncooked red onion(s), minced
- 6 medium olive(s), kalamata, chopped
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
Place potatoes in a medium sauce pan and add enough water to cover potatoes; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are fork tender, about 10 minutes; drain and let cool.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
Place cooled potatoes into a serving bowl; gently fold in dressing and onions. Garnish with olives and feta; serve. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
- Season to taste with additional salt and pepper, if desired.