Greek-style grilled eggplant
2 Tbsp, extra-virgin
2 tsp, chopped (plus more for garnish)
½ tsp, divided
crushed red pepper flakes
1 medium, about 1 lb, sliced into twelve 1/2-in rounds
crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine oil, oregano, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, red pepper flakes and garlic powder; set aside.
- Spray eggplant liberally with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Grill eggplant until lightly charred and tender, turning as needed, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer eggplant to a serving platter; brush dressing over eggplant. Sprinkle with feta; garnish with oregano.
- Serving size: 2 slices topped eggplant