Gingery grilled apricots and strawberries
SmartPoints® value per serving
If you're craving a little something sweet, grilled strawberries and apricots flavored with ginger served over Greek yogurt and topped with mint make a quick and healthy choice. It's also an easy way to get in your daily servings of fruit and vegetables. Drizzle each serving with 1 teaspoon honey for an added flavor, if desired. When hulling the strawberries, you want to be sure to insert the knife into the top of the strawberry and move the strawberry rather than the knife.
216 gm, (12 large), hulled
4 item(s), large, ripe, halved and pitted
1 Tbsp, grated peeled
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Fresh mint leaves
4 sprig(s), thinly sliced for garnish
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium or prepare medium fire.
- Combine strawberries, apricots, and ginger in large bowl. Lightly spray with nonstick spray and toss to coat.
- Place fruit on grill rack and grill, turning occasionally, until warmed through, about 6 minutes.
- Divide fruit among 4 bowls, top evenly with yogurt, and sprinkle with mint.
- Per serving (1 apricot, 3 strawberries, and ¼ cup yogurt)