Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Total Time
This rich, beautiful dessert couldn't be easier to make! Everyone's favorite chocolate-peanut butter flavor combo is decadent while low in Smart Points.
graham cracker crumbs1 ½ cup(s)
regular butter1 Tbsp, melted
low-fat milk3 Tbsp
table salt1 pinch
Peanut Butter & Co. Chocolate peanut powder12 Tbsp
water6 Tbsp, cold
Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread¼ cup(s), at room temperature
WeightWatchers Giant chocolate fudge ice cream bar1 bar(s), melted
fat free whipped topping3 cup(s)
Sugar free chocolate syrup1 Tbsp
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, milk, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Press into a 9” pie plate and up sides.
- Whisk together chocolate peanut butter powder and water.
- Whisk in Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese and Giant Chocolate Fudge Bar to combine.
- Fold in whipped topping until combined. Pour into graham crust and freeze overnight or for several hours before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup when serving.