This rich, beautiful dessert couldn't be easier to make! Everyone's favorite chocolate-peanut butter flavor combo is decadent while low in Smart Points.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp regular butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp low-fat milk
- 1 pinch table salt
- 12 Tbsp Peanut Butter & Co. Chocolate peanut powder
- 6 Tbsp water, cold
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread, at room temperature
- 1 bar(s) WeightWatchers Giant chocolate fudge ice cream bar, melted
- 3 cup(s) fat free whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp Sugar free chocolate syrup
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, milk, and salt in a medium bowl.
Press into a 9” pie plate and up sides.
Whisk together chocolate peanut butter powder and water.
Whisk in Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese and Giant Chocolate Fudge Bar to combine.
Fold in whipped topping until combined. Pour into graham crust and freeze overnight or for several hours before serving.
Garnish with chocolate syrup when serving.
- Serving size: 1 slice