- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp regular butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp low-fat milk
- 1 pinch table salt
- 12 Tbsp chocolate peanut butter powder
- 6 Tbsp water, cold
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread, at room temperature
- 1 bar(s) Weight Watchers Giant chocolate fudge ice cream bar (new 2016), melted
- 3 cup(s) fat free whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp Sugar free chocolate syrup
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, milk, and salt in a medium bowl.
Press into a 9” pie plate and up sides.
Whisk together chocolate peanut butter powder and water.
Whisk in Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese and Giant Chocolate Fudge Bar to combine.
Fold in whipped topping until combined. Pour into graham crust and freeze overnight or for several hours before serving.
Garnish with chocolate syrup when serving.
- Serving size: 1 slice