- 8 slice(s) uncooked turkey bacon
- 3 Tbsp vinegar, white wine
- 4 large egg(s)
- 1 cup(s) canned chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, garlic-flavored
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- 4 cup(s), chopped lettuce, curly greens
Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-low heat until crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes. Or cook bacon in microwave as directed on package. Chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, bring 3 inches of water and 1 tablespoon of vinegar to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into 4 small cups and slide one by one into saucepan, being careful not to break yolks. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until yolks are cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove eggs from water using a slotted spoon; set aside.
To make dressing, whisk together broth, remaining 2 tablespoons of vinegar and oil in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper; stir in bacon.
Arrange lettuce on four plates. Top each with a poached egg and drizzle each with about 1/4 cup of dressing.