Great served with roasted chicken or pork. Chop the cranberries so you get the flavor in every bite without having to use as much of the dried fruit.
- 2 large pear(s), firm, ripe, Anjou or Bosc, unpeeled, cored, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp, minced uncooked red onion(s)
- 1 Tbsp pickled jalapeno peppers, or fresh, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to mix and coat.
Let stand 10 minutes for flavors to blend. Serve, or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
Serving size: 1/2 c