Fresh Pear-Cranberry Chutney
- 2 large pear(s), firm, ripe, Anjou or Bosc, unpeeled, cored, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp, chopped uncooked red onion(s)
- 1 Tbsp pickled jalapeno peppers, or fresh, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to mix and coat.
- Let stand 10 minutes for flavors to blend. Serve, or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.