¼ cup(s), finely chopped (coat knife with cooking spray before chopping to prevent sticking)
¼ cup(s), finely chopped
1 Tbsp, granulated
Reduced fat crescent roll dough
Powdered sugar (confectioner's)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- To make filling, combine cranberries, walnuts and granulated sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle flour on a dry surface; roll out dough into an 11-inch square. Separate dough along perforations into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, making 16 long triangles.
- Spoon a generous teaspoon of filling onto each triangle, leaving bare pastry at top and bottom of triangle. Roll each triangle from wide end to narrow tip.
- Spread out rolled wedges on prepared cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- Move rugalach close together so they are just touching each other. Place powdered sugar in a sieve and dust over rugalach.
- Serving size: 1 cookie.