- 1 cup(s) uncooked couscous
- 1 1/4 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, use 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 15 medium olive(s), kalamata, pitted, sliced
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
Cook couscous according to package directions using vegetable stock instead of water and adding rosemary sprig to mixture before cooking; do not add any fat.
Remove rosemary and while couscous is still warm, stir in olives; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.