Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) fat free evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, or light butter
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 14 large marshmallow(s)
- Coat an 8- X 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine (or butter); bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows; remove pan from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into thirty-six 1 1/3-inch squares and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
Store fudge in refrigerator. Or freeze for a firmer consistency.