- 2 spray(s) butter flavour cooking spray
- 1 large banana(s), diced
- 6 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 24 item(s) wonton wrapper(s), half of a 12 oz package
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine banana and chocolate chips; mix gently.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop banana mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
- Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes. Sift powdered sugar over wontons before serving. Yields 4 wontons per serving.