Chilled French Apple Dessert
- 27 small piece(s) graham cracker(s), squares, cinnamon-flavored
- 2 1/2 cup(s) canned sweetened applesauce, chunky
- 6 oz light artificially sweetened vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup(s) lite whipped topping
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Line bottom of an 8-inch square pan with nine graham crackers.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce and yogurt.
- Pour half of mixture onto graham crackers, layer with nine more crackers and repeat. Top with remaining nine squares.
- Spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Chill 2 hours. Cut into 8 squares and serve.