Chicken fajita salad
Fresh boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
WW Reduced fat shredded Mexican style blend cheese
2 tsp, extra virgin
1 cup(s), sliced
8 oz, sliced
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 cup(s), thinly sliced
10 oz, canned with chilies, drained
Fajita seasoning mix
4 cup(s), shredded
Fat free sour cream
2 Tbsp, chopped
½ item(s), halved
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick sauté pan. Cook chicken tenders about 12-15 minutes (turning once during cooking) until internal temperature reaches 165ºF, remove to a plate.
- Add onion, mushrooms and pepper slices to pan and cook for 7-10 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic, tomatoes with chilies, spice mix and chicken. Stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Divide lettuce evenly on to two plates.
- Top lettuce with evenly divided chicken fajita mixture.
- Add 1/8 cup cheese, 2 tsp fat-free sour cream, 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro and lime juice to each salad.
- Yields 2 chicken fajita salads.