Chicken & artichoke tray bake
Uncooked whole white potato(es)
14 oz, new (baby)
1 large, cut into wedges with some core remaining
Extra virgin olive oil
4 tsp, divided
1 tsp, or more to taste
½ tsp, or more to taste
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
1¼ pound(s), 4 (5-oz) breasts
Canned artichoke hearts without oil
2 cup(s), 2 (14 oz) cans, drained
1 item(s), cut into 4 wedges
4 large, halved
1 Tbsp, chopped
Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. On large rimmed baking sheet, arrange potatoes and onion and drizzle with 2 tsp oil. Season with 1⁄2 tsp salt and 1⁄4 tsp black pepper. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chicken between 2 large pieces of plastic wrap and use rolling pin or mallet to flatten slightly. Arrange chicken, artichokes, lemon, and tomatoes on baking sheet. Sprinkle with oregano and drizzle with 1 tsp oil. Season with remaining 1⁄2 tsp salt and 1⁄4 tsp black pepper. Continue to bake until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, agave, and remaining 1 tsp oil. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Divide chicken and vegetables among 4 plates. Drizzle chicken and vegetables with dressing.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast and 1⁄4 of vegetables and dressing