- 2 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped or torn
- 5 oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium orange(s), navel, peeled, white pith removed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 small uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 1 rib(s), large uncooked celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds, Dressing
- 1 1/2 Tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp water
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, orange, shallot, celery and almonds.
To make dressing, combine remaining ingredients in a cup; stir well to blend in honey. Pour dressing over salad just before serving; toss gently but well. Yields about 2 cups per serving.