Cheesy cauliflower waffles with horseradish sauce
Uncooked cauliflower rice
WW Light part-skim mozzarella string cheese
5 stick(s), 4 oz; shredded or finely chopped
½ cup(s), shredded
1 large egg(s), lightly beaten
2 Tbsp, chopped, plus more for garnish
1 Tbsp, chopped
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
- Set a wire rack inside a baking sheet and place in oven; preheat oven to 200°F.
- Preheat a standard nonstick waffle maker. In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower rice, cheese, carrots, egg, 2 tbsp parsley, chives, 1⁄4 tsp salt, and 1⁄4 tsp pepper.
- Coat waffle maker with nonstick spray. Into center of waffle maker, evenly spread about 3⁄4 cup cauliflower mixture, close lid, and cook until browned and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer waffle to prepared wire rack in oven. Repeat process with remaining cauliflower mixture, 3⁄4 cup at a time.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, horseradish, and a pinch each salt and black pepper. Garnish waffles with additional parsley and serve horseradish sauce alongside.
- Serving size: 1 waffle and about 2 tsp sauce