Cheesy Baked Eggs with Spinach
- Total Time
Everybody knows that eggs are delicious. But with spinach, our Reduced Fat Singles and only 4 SmartPoints value, we’d say they’re a brilliant way to start the day, too!
fresh spinach1 cup(s), baby, roughly chopped
low-fat milk1 tsp
Weight Watchers Reduced fat American single(s)1 slice(s)
table salt¼ tsp, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Steam the baby spinach for 2 minutes over boiling water.
- In a small casserole dish, crack the egg but do not scramble.
- Add milk, spinach and top with one Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Single.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until egg is firm with slightly runny yolk.
- Sprinkle with salt, to taste.