Cauliflower Nachos by Katie Lee Biegel
1 head(s), large, cut into bite-size pieces
Taco seasoning mix
Canned black beans
15½ oz, rinsed and drained
½ medium, thinly sliced (seeds and ribs removed if you want less heat)
Shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese
Light sour cream
Fat free salsa
2 Tbsp, leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, drizzle the cauliflower with the oil and toss to coat. Add the taco seasoning and toss until all the cauliflower pieces are coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until fork tender.
- Use a spatula to push the cauliflower to the center of the baking sheet. Top with the beans, jalapeno, and cheese. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with dollops of sour cream and salsa, and sprinkle with cilantro leaves. Serve immediately.
- Serving size: ¼ of recipe