Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
Sweetened coconut flakes
2 large egg(s), lightly beaten
1 tsp, grated
2 medium, shredded
1 medium, peeled, cored, and shredded
Golden seedless raisins
⅓ cup(s), chopped
Whipped cream cheese
3 oz, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray or use paper liners.
- Whisk together flour, granulated sugar, coconut, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in large bowl. Stir together eggs, oil, and orange zest in medium bowl. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until flour mixture is moistened. Stir in carrots, apple, and raisins. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups, using about 1⁄3 cup batter for each cupcake.
- Bake until toothpick inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes; remove cupcakes from pan and let cool completely on rack.
- To make frosting, with electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla in small bowl until blended. Spread small amount of frosting on each cupcake.
- Per serving: 1 decorated cupcake