Buffalo Chicken Fingers
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 1/4 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into 16 strips total (or 1 1/4 lbs boneless, skinless tenderloins)
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp fat-free margarine
- 4 tsp hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free blue cheese dressing
- 4 rib(s), medium uncooked celery, trimmed, cut into 4 sticks each
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken on a plate and sprinkle with salt and paprika. Add chicken to skillet and cook, turning occasionally until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic; reduce heat to low, stir and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in margarine and hot sauce until margarine melts. Serve chicken with blue cheese dressing and celery on the side. Yields about 4 pieces of chicken, 4 celery sticks and 2 tablespoons of dressing per serving.
Consider using reduced-fat dressing for children; not fat-free.