Brownie Cupcake Bites
- 21 oz regular brownie dry mix
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 item(s), large egg white(s), lightly beaten
- 2 cup(s) lite whipped topping
- 1 3/4 oz candy corn, 36 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 36 mini muffin tin holes with mini cupcake wrappers.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, applesauce and egg whites. Mix 50 times with a wooden spoon (use 50 strokes); do not under mix. Pour brownie mixture into prepared muffin tins, about 1 Tbsp per hole.
- Bake cupcakes until a tester inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely; remove cupcakes from pan. Before serving, decorate each cooled cupcake with a Tbsp dollop of whipped topping and 1 piece of candy corn.
- Serving size: 1 cupcake
If you're not a fan of candy corn, get festive with orange and black sprinkles (could affect the recipe's SmartPoints value).