Broiled jalapeño poppers with crispy nacho topping
6 large, halved lengthwise and seeded
WW Reduced-fat whipped cream cheese spread
Cooked chicken chorizo sausage
1 link(s), minced
1 medium, chopped
Light nacho-flavor tortilla chips
¾ oz, crushed to crumbs
- Preheat broiler and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place jalapeños cut side down and broil for 3-5 minutes, or until they begin to brown.
- Combine cream cheese, chicken chorizo, and scallion.
- Flip jalapeños over and stuff 1 Tbsp filling into each. Top with tortilla chip crumbs.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees and bake for 5 minutes to heat through.