Broiled Jalapeño Poppers with Crispy Nacho Topping
Who’s going to serve boring apps? Nacho party! With creamy cheese, smoky chorizo, and hot jalapeño, you won’t be able to get your guests to stop popping over for more yummy snacks.
jalapeño pepper(s)6 large, halved lengthwise and seeded
WeightWatchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread¼ cup, at room temperature
cooked chicken chorizo sausage1 link(s), minced
uncooked scallion(s)1 medium, chopped
WeightWatchers Nacho cheese supreme crunchy snacks1 pouch(es), crushed to crumbs
- Preheat broiler and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place jalapeños cut side down and broil for 3-5 minutes, or until they begin to brown.
- Combine cream cheese, chicken chorizo, and scallion.
- Flip jalapeños over and stuff 1 Tbsp filling into each. Top with Nacho Cheese Supreme Crunchy Snack crumbs.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees and bake for 5 minutes to heat through.