- 4 large uncooked potato(es)
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 10 oz frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup(s) fat free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low fat
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Pierce potatoes in several places with a fork. Bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in cottage cheese and cheddar cheese and cook, stirring until cheddar melts, about 2 minutes.
Cut a 1-inch slit into each potato and squeeze to create an opening. Stuff each with about 1/2 cup filling.
- If you're in a hurry, microwave the potatoes on high-power for about 15 minutes, instead of baking them.