Blueberry-Almond Creme Brulee
Fat free evaporated milk
2 large egg(s)
1 cup(s), fresh or frozen and thawed
2 Tbsp, toasted
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a blender, combine the evaporated milk through to the nutmeg and blend for 1 minute. Add the eggs and the egg whites; blend until smooth. Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the mixture evenly into six 6-ounce baking dishes coated with cooking spray. Place the dishes in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan filled 1/2-inch high with water. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler. Remove the baking dishes from the pan and sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Place the baking dishes on the baking sheet and broil until the sugar melts, about 2 to 3 minutes. Top each creme brulee with 1 teaspoon of almonds and serve.
- Serving size: 1 creme brulee.