Black Bean Dip
- 15 oz canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, leaves, loosely packed, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) plain fat free yogurt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender; blend until desired consistency—either chunky or smooth. Spoon dip into a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro. Yields about 1/4 cup of dip per serving.
This dip will stay fresh for up to one day in the refrigerator. Double the recipe if you’re expecting a large crowd.