Bean and Cheese Nachos
- 32 item(s) baked low fat tortilla chips
- 1 cup(s) fat free canned refried beans
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free salsa
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Layer tortilla chips on an ovenproof platter or baking sheet.
- Spread beans evenly over chips and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until beans are hot and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Top with salsa. Yields about 8 chips per serving.
- Flavor Booster: Garnish each serving with a thin slice of seeded jalapeno chile, or habanero chile, for a blast of heat.