- 1/3 fl oz mineral water
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked whole wheat couscous
- 1 oz fat-free sugar-free instant banana pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cup(s) fat free skim milk, cold
- 1 large banana(s), ripe, sliced
- 1 cup(s) strawberries, sliced
- 1/8 oz mint leaves, sprigs (for garnish)
Bring water to a boil in a microwave-safe bowl in microwave. Carefully remove from microwave and stir in couscous. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand 5 minutes until couscous is tender.
Meanwhile, prepare pudding according to package directions using fat-free milk. Stir in couscous (it is okay if couscous is still warm). Let stand 5 minutes until pudding is set.
To make parfaits, layer about 2 tablespoons of pudding, then 2 tablespoons of bananas, 2 tablespoons of pudding and then 2 tablespoons of strawberries in each of 4 tall parfait or other tall thin glasses. Repeat layers once. Garnish with mint sprigs if desired. Serve immediately. Yields 1 parfait per serving.