Get all the flavors of homemade banana bread in a bowl. Serve topped with fresh sliced bananas and berries or any fresh fruit you have on hand.
- 2 cup(s) uncooked steel cut oats
- 7 1/2 cup(s) low-fat milk
- 4 large banana(s), ripe, mashed well
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- 3 Tbsp unpacked light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
Combine all ingredients in 5- to 6-qt slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Serving size: 2/3 c
- Serve topped with fresh sliced bananas, banana slices cooked in a skillet with cooking spray and/or blackberries.