Baked winter squash, raisin, and pine nut lasagna
Fat free evaporated milk
2 medium clove(s), minced
Grated Parmesan cheese
½ tsp, or to taste
⅛ tsp, or to taste
Uncooked lasagna noodles
10 oz, cooked al dente (about 12 noodles)
Cooked winter squash
10 oz, thawed if frozen
Part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 cup(s), shredded
Golden seedless raisins
2 Tbsp, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place flour in a small saucepan and very gradually whisk in milk and garlic. Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce simmers and is thickened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/4 cup of cheese sauce over bottom of a 9 X 13-inch glass or metal pan and cover with 3 lasagna noodles; top with 1/3 of squash and 1/2 cup of cheese sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of raisins. Cover with 3 more lasagna noodles and spread with 1/3 of remaining squash and 1/2 cup of cheese sauce; sprinkle with 1/4 cup of raisins. Cover with 3 more lasagna noodles and top with remaining squash and raisins; cover with last 3 lasagna noodles, pressing sheets firmly down. Top with remaining cheese sauce; sprinkle with pine nuts and remaining mozzarella cheese
- Bake until lasagna bubbles around edges and is browned on top, about 30 minutes. Slice into 8 pieces and serve.
- This recipe is part of our Cook Once, Eat All Week series. To learn more about this month's theme, make-ahead pasta bakes and casseroles, click here.