Baked Banana Splits
Splenda Granulated no calorie sweetener
6 tsp, or 2 Tbsp
4 large, ripe, peeled
Crushed pineapple canned in juice
8 oz, drained
Fat-free ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place bananas in pan.
- Combine pineapple, 1 tablespoon of Splenda and cinnamon in a small bowl; pour over bananas. Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes. (Note: The canned pineapple is already sweet so omit the Splenda if you prefer a more 'mild' flavor.)
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta, remaining tablespoon of Splenda and vanilla in another small bowl; set aside.
- Place one baked banana in each of four individual serving bowls and top each with about 2 tablespoons of pineapple sauce and 1/4 cup of ricotta mixture. Top each with 1/4 cup of raspberries. Serve immediately.
- Discover more sweet ways to cook and bake with SPLENDA.