Baked Banana Splits
- Total Time
Try substituting any flavored extract you like in the sauce for this creative take on banana splits.
cooking spray1 spray(s)
banana(s)4 large, ripe, peeled
crushed pineapple canned in juice8 oz, drained
SPLENDA® Sucralose sweetener (Splenda®)6 tsp, or 2 tbsp
ground cinnamon½ tsp
fat-free ricotta cheese1 cup(s)
vanilla extract1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place bananas in pan.
- Combine pineapple, 1 tablespoon of Splenda and cinnamon in a small bowl; pour over bananas. Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes. (Note: The canned pineapple is already sweet so omit the Splenda if you prefer a more 'mild' flavor.)
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta, remaining tablespoon of Splenda and vanilla in another small bowl; set aside.
- Place one baked banana in each of four individual serving bowls and top each with about 2 tablespoons of pineapple sauce and 1/4 cup of ricotta mixture. Top each with 1/4 cup of raspberries. Serve immediately.
- Discover more sweet ways to cook and bake with SPLENDA.