Baked Apple and Pear Chips
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 medium pear(s), Bosc, halved, cored
- 2 medium fresh apple(s), Gala, Red Delicious or Granny Smith, halved, cored
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tsp SPLENDA® Sucralose sweetener (Splenda®), or to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Using a very sharp knife, or slicing blade of a food processor, slice pears and apples into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and Splenda. Place fruit slices in a single layer on baking sheets and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture. Bake, rotating baking sheets halfway through baking, until crisp and lightly browned, about 30 to 45 minutes. Yields 1/4 of chips per serving.