Air-fryer Buffalo cauliflower
Plain unsweetened almond milk
½ cup(s), or soy milk or regular milk
1 head(s), medium, cut into florets
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk and water. In another large bowl, combine flour, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt. and pepper. Add flour mixture to milk mixture and whisk until a smooth batter forms.
- Add half of cauliflower to bowl and turn florets until well coated. Transfer to a wire rack (or colander) to let any excess batter drip off. Toss remaining cauliflower florets in batter and transfer to a wire rack (or colander) once the first batch of cauliflower is cooking.
- Preheat an air fryer, if necessary, to 350°F. Lightly coat air fryer basket with nonstick spray. Add half of battered cauliflower to basket in a single layer and lightly coat with nonstick spray. Air-fry for 15 minutes. Remove from air fryer and place in a large bowl. Repeat with remaining battered cauliflower and add to bowl when done cooking.
- Meanwhile, to prepare sauce, in a small pan over medium-high heat, bring hot sauce, butter, and honey just to a boil (or cook in microwave). Quickly remove from heat, add to bowl with cauliflower, and toss to coat.
- Serving size: 1/4 of cauliflower florets