10 low-SmartPoints value desk snacks to hold you over
No matter how much you love snacking on carrots and hummus, this go-to combo gets boring when you reach for it day after day. Luckily, you've got options on myWW+—including this list of tasty treats that won't contribute too many SmartPoints®, but still deliver in the flavor department. Check your app for SmartPoints values!
1. For when you don’t feel like adulting: Chuao Cinnamon Cereal Smooch Mini Bar
Why we love it: This treat is like taking a time machine back to the Saturday morning cartoons and cereal of your childhood. When you need something sweet and comforting, this’ll do the trick. Another plus? The mini bars are perfect for portion control.
2. For when you need something spicy: Sriracha Cashews 100 Calorie Pack
Why we love it: Look, we love mixed nuts as much as the next snacker but the plain ones can get kind of boring after a while. Sriracha Cashews are the polar opposite: a welcome, spicy, protein-packed change to your 3:00 PM routine.
3. For when you need to have it all: WW Sweet and Salty Toffee Twist Snack Bar
Why we love it: Sometimes you can’t decide if you want something salty or sweet. Enter the Toffee Twist Snack bar—a symphonic combo of both. It’s the snack superhero you’ll be glad you thought to toss in your snack drawer (you’re welcome!).
4. For when you’re feeling Zen: Trader Joe’s Inner Peas
Why we love it: The love goes way beyond the peaceful packaging. These taste like salty chips but are actually made from peas, which keeps the SmartPoints low.
5. For when you want your snack shopping to pull double-duty: Mama Chia Strawberry Banana Chia Squeeze
Why we love it: Pouch snacks are not just for kids. This is a sweet treat that feels indulgent but packed with fiber and not SmartPoints. Buy enough to stash at home and work, for your kids' lunch, and in your bag.
6. For when you’d rather be home for the holidays: Turkey Almond-Cranberry Epic Jerky Bar
Why we love it: This bar is portable Thanksgiving. The salty turkey and sweet cranberries will briefly transport you to grandma’s during your afternoon slump—a welcome escape. The high protein content will keep you full and satisfied, too.
7. For when you want your taste buds to transport you to a tropical locale: Crispy Green Freeze-Dried Mango
Why we love it: A taste of the tropics that’s not a frozen cocktail? Yes please! Sweet and crunchy, these crisps are both light and satisfying (and lower in SmartPoints values than dried mango).
8. For when you’re craving crunch: Black Truffle & Sea Salt Halfpops
Why we love it: Let’s be honest: truffle anything is enough to make you feel fancy. Halfpops are crunchy-but-not-too-hard bits of half-popped popcorn kernels (hence the name). We love that they come in a small pouch for portion control. Don’t let the kernel part scare you! If you’re feeling adventurous, give ‘em a try.
9. For when you just want a cracker: Good Thins Chickpea Garlic & Herb
Why we love it: Sometimes you just wanna eat what you wanna eat. If you want to eat crackers, these will do the trick. Made with a chickpea base and ZeroPoint™ herbs, this snack delivers flavor without pumping up the points.
10. For when you’re reeeeeeally hungry: Qi'a™ Superfood Gluten-Free Oatmeal, Creamy Coconut
Why we love it: It’s a nice change from the classic oatmeal flavors, plus it’s hearty. If you need more than something to just nibble on, go with oatmeal. It’s easy, quick, and the 8 grams of whole grains will fill you right up.