Tex-Mex omelette burritos
2 large, finely chopped
¼ individual, finely chopped
1 small, finely chopped
12 sprig(s), finely chopped
WW Wholemeal Wraps
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Egg, whole, raw
3 medium, raw
Half Fat Cheddar Cheese
40 g, grated
- Finely chop the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and coriander or parsley in the food processor, or chop finely with a cook’s knife if you prefer. Take care not to over-process the vegetables, or they will become too wet.
- Lay out the wraps on a work surface and preheat the grill.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and season lightly.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and spray with cooking spray. Pour in half the beaten egg mixture. Cook on the hob over a medium heat for a few moments to set the base. Sprinkle half the tomato mixture over the surface and sprinkle half the cheese over the top. Grill the surface to set the egg and melt the cheese.
- Slide the omelette onto one of the wraps. Season it and leave it to cool a little while you make the second omelette. Place it on top of the second wrap.
- Roll up the burritos and slice in half. Serve immediately, or wrap in foil to serve later.