Spinach, halloumi & red pepper salad
New potatoes, raw
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 teaspoon(s), level
1 medium, red, finely sliced
100 g, cut into small cubes
4 portion(s), baby
Peppers, all types
200 g, roasted in brine, drained
- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing in a large mixing bowl by whisking together the lemon juice, olive oil and mustard with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the red onion and stir well.
- Drain the potatoes and add them to the bowl containing the dressing. Stir well, then let them cool for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dry fry the halloumi cheese in a nonstick frying pan until golden brown.
- Arrange the spinach on four serving plates or bowls and share the potato mixture between them. Tear the peppers into stips and arrange on the salads, then sprinkle the halloumi cheese on top. Add a little more ground black pepper, then serve.