Smoky pollock with spinach
1 zest(s) of 1
Lemon Juice, Fresh
2 teaspoon(s), level
4 clove(s), thinly sliced
Chilli, green or red
½ individual, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tablespoon(s), chopped
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 small, thinly sliced
80 g, finely chopped
1 medium, deseeded and finely chopped
1 large, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together half the lemon zest and juice, 1 teaspoon of the smoked paprika, the crushed garlic clove, and the chilli and parsley. Season well, then add the fish to the bowl and turn gently to coat.
- Put the fish on the prepared baking tray and roast for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, set a pan over a medium heat and mist with cooking spray. Fry the onion, chorizo, red pepper and sliced garlic cloves, then cook for 5 minutes until starting to soften. Add the tomato, remaining smoked paprika and 150ml boiling water from the kettle. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook for 5-8 minutes until wilted. Season to taste and stir through the remaining lemon zest and juice.
- Divide the vegetables between plates, top with the baked fish and serve.