Sea bass fillets with chorizo crumb
75 g, chopped
1 serving(s), torn into small pieces
1 zest(s) of 1
2 clove(s), 1 finely sliced, 1 finely chopped
Sea Bass, Raw
4 fillet(s), medium
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cook the chorizo in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes until the fat starts to render. Transfer to a food processor with the sourdough, parsley, lemon zest and chopped garlic, and blitz until fine breadcrumbs form.
- Arrange the fish, skin-side down, on the lined baking tray and top with the chorizo crumb mixture, pressing gently so the crumbs adhere. Mist the crumb all over with cooking spray and bake for 10- 12 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and the crumb is golden.
- Meanwhile, blanch the green beans in a large pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Drain and cool under cold running water. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan and set over a medium heat. Add the sliced garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often, until softened. Add the green beans and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often, until the beans are heated through. Season and serve with the fish.