Steaming skinless salmon fillets is a quick and healthy way to cook them, and they can be used in lots of delicious ways…
- 300 g White pasta, dry
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 2 rasher(s), medium Bacon, fat trimmed, raw
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 2 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 1 pot(s), small 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 2 fillet(s), medium Salmon, grilled, or steamed
- 2 sprig(s), fresh Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 3 tablespoons, grated Parmesan Cheese
Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti for 10-12 minutes.
Mist a large frying pan with the cooking spray and fry the bacon for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and Greek yogurt. Drain the pasta, reserving the water. Put the spaghetti in the pan with the bacon and 100ml of the reserved pasta water. Stir, then add the egg mixture. Continue stirring off the heat until the pasta is coated in sauce.
Flake through the salmon fillets, a handful of parsley and the Parmesan cheese. Season to taste, then serve.