Low Fat Spread
55 g, 50g for recipe + 5g for greasing
Cannellini Beans, cooked
1 can(s), large, drained
Egg, whole, raw
3 medium, raw
Biona Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
2 teaspoons, level
Plain White Flour
1 teaspoons, level
½ teaspoons, level
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Grease a 20cm x 30cm baking tin with 1 teaspoon low-fat spread, and line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Melt 75g white chocolate in the microwave then set aside.
- Add the beans into a food processor with 2 eggs and blitz until smooth. In a mixing bowl, use an electric whisk to beat 50g low-fat spread and coconut sugar until pale and fluffy. Beat in 1 egg and vanilla extract, then fold in the plain flour and baking powder, followed by the bean mixture and melted white chocolate.
- Spread the batter into the prepared tin, then scatter over the raspberries and 25g chopped white chocolate. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool. Dust with the icing sugar, then cut into 16 pieces. The blondies will keep in an airtight container for up to 2 days, or frozen for up to 1 month.