Mushroom & lentil ragù with boodles
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 large, finely chopped
1 medium, finely diced
1 stick(s), finely diced
3 clove(s), crushed
250 g, sliced
Puy Lentils, dry
1 can(s), large
Vegetable stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), to make 400ml
1 tablespoons, level
Bay leaf, dry
2 teaspoons, level
600 g, spiralised
- Mist a large pan with cooking spray and put over a medium heat. Cook the onion, carrot and celery for 10 minutes or until softened and lightly golden.
- Stir in the garlic and rosemary and cook for a further minute, then add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes, until softened.
- Add the Puy lentils, tomatoes, stock, tomato purée, bay leaves and oregano, then season to taste. Bring to a simmer and cook with the lid on for 30 minutes, until the lentils are tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, put the boodles in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Divide the boodles between plates and spoon over the ragù to serve.