Lunchbox chicken curry pasta
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
1 teaspoon(s), medium
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
2 medium, sliced
White pasta, dry
200 g, fusilli
Peppers, all types
1 medium, deseeded and chopped
1 portion(s), medium, finely chopped
4 medium, finely sliced
⅛ teaspoon(s), freshly ground
- Mix the yogurt and curry powder together in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside in a colander.
- Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and place over a medium heat, then add the chicken and cook for 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked (to check, pierce the thickest part with a sharp knife – the juices should run clear).
- Add the pasta, chicken, pepper, cucumber and spring onions to the bowl with the yogurt mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir well to combine.
- Pack a portion in your lunch box; though remember to keep it in a cool place, such as in the fridge or in an insulated lunchbox with an ice pack.