Transport your lunch wherever you are with this delicous low pasta dish.
- 200 g Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 1 teaspoons Curry Powder, medium
- 300 g White pasta, cooked, such as spirals or bows
- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 250 g Chicken breast, skinless, raw, chopped
- 1 medium Peppers, All Types, deseeded and chopped
- 1 portion(s), medium Cucumber, finely chopped
- 4 medium Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/8 teaspoons Black pepper, freshly ground
Put the yogurt into a bowl and stir in the curry powder.
Cook the chicken breast in a frying pan with the low fat cooking spray.
Add the pasta, chicken, pepper, cucumber and spring onions to the bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pack a portion in your lunch box; though remember to keep it in a cool place, such as in the fridge or in an insulated lunchbox with an ice pack.
- Add a little chopped fresh coriander or parsley to the pasta mix, if you like. Remember, this recipe is perfect for picnics and buffets too. Wait for the chicken to cool, before placing in the fridge.