Goan fish curry - spice pots
Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 large, finely chopped
3 clove(s), crushed
1 tablespoons, grated
Spice Pots Goan Blend
6 teaspoons, level
Reduced Fat Coconut Milk, Canned (7.7% Fat)
1 can(s), large
Vegetable stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), 80ml
King Prawns, Raw
1 tablespoons, chopped
1 medium, juice
Brown basmati rice, dry
- Mist a nonstick pan with cooking spray and set over a medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until soft and browning. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli (if using) and cook for a further minute.
- Add the Goan spice mix, along with a splash of water and cook for a minute. Add the coconut milk, tomatoes and vegetable stock. Allow the mixture to come to the boil, then simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and cook for a further 5 minutes, then add the prawns and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Remove the curry from the heat and stir in the lime juice and coriander.
- Cook the rice to pack instructions, divide between 4 plates and serve topped with the curry.