Four seasons pizza
Tomato based pasta sauce
Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Garlic Flatbread
1 slice(s), thin
Pineapple in juice, drained
Tuna in spring water, drained
1 can(s), medium, drained
Sweet Chilli Sauce
Co-op Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
Chicken breast, skinless, grilled
Sweetcorn, canned, drained
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Spread 1 tablespoon of the pasta sauce over a quarter of the flatbread base. Top with the Parma ham and pineapple.
- Mix the remaining pasta sauce with the tuna and 2 teaspoons of the sweet chilli sauce, and spread the mixture over a quarter of the base. Top with the pepperoni and green pepper.
- Spread the onion chutney over the third quarter of the base and dot over the goat’s cheese.
- Put the chicken breast, sweetcorn and halved cherry tomatoes on the final quarter of the base. Top with the mozzarella and drizzle over the remaining sweet chilli sauce.
- Put the pizza onto a baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes until crisp. Scatter over the rocket to serve.