Duck Breast, Skinless, raw
260 g, cut into strips
1 clove(s), thinly sliced
1 inch slice(s), cut into matchsticks
Chilli, Green or Red
1 individual, deseeded, sliced
5 medium, sliced on the diagonal
1 medium, Romano pepper, deseeded and sliced
120 g, 60g each shiitake and oyster, sliced
Sugar Snap Peas
100 g, sliced
1 portion(s), leaves separated
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Sweet potato(es), raw
600 g, peeled and spiralised
- Heat the oil in a large wok or nonstick frying pan set over a high heat. Add the duck and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and spring onions to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the beans, pepper and mushrooms and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the soy and hoisin sauces, along with 2 tbsp of water. Cook for 2 minutes, then return the duck to the wok with the sugar snaps and pak choi. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the pak choi has wilted.
- Meanwhile, mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and stir-fry the sweet potato ‘noodles’ over a medium heat for around 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Divide the sweet potato between plates and serve topped with the duck stir-fry.