Vegetable stock cube(s)
Olives, in Brine
75 g, pitted green
Peppers, All Types
Violife 100% Greek White Block
Salad (zero SmartPoints values)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5. Put the couscous in a heatproof bowl and pour over the hot stock. Cover and leave for 10 minutes until all the stock has been absorbed.
- Fluff up the couscous grains with a fork, then stir through the tomatoes, olives and most of the herbs. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Put the pepper halves on a large baking tray and divide the couscous mixture between each. Drizzle over the oil and bake for 35-40 minutes until tender.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly on the tray before scattering over the cheese and the reserved chopped herbs.
- Serve two pepper halves per person, with the salad leaves on the side.